The Science of Leadership paid course free. You will learn the Leadership, management techniques and communication skills based on research from neuroscience to social psychology.
- Discover a groundbreaking model of Leadership that will help me manage myself and others
- Recognize how our genetic programming influences our behavior and how to deal with that in ourselves and in others
- Connect with my team: Learn the distinction between lasting and temporary motivations. Find out an easy way to figure out what truly motivates them, then use that knowledge to improve the quality of their work and their engagement.
- Effectively engage problematic behavior born out of cognitive biases and subconscious belief systems
- Improve hiring protocols by recognizing potential pitfalls
- Improve coaching skills through powerful communication tools
- Learn how to fire up engagement in my team, buy using two secret ingredients
- Learn how to deal with issues such as workaholism, bullying, sexism, racism, …
- Learn how to switch to my prefrontal brain and gain self-control, adaptation, willpower, focus, but also creativity and problem solving abilities . learn how to switch in just a couple of minutes and help others to access their prefrontal as well
- Generate trust, create a solid team, and boost performance
- Improve change processes, meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Boost loyalty and stop my people to go to the competition
- And much more …
The Science of Leadership Course Requirements
- A keen interest in human behavior is the only real prerequisite for this course
- No previous knowledge required – I will take you step by step through the different concepts, models and brainstructures presented in the course
- No specific materials are needed for this course. Taking notes is recommended
The Science of Leadership Course Description
CPE Accredited course (Continuing Professional Education)
If you are a manager or entrepreneur in charge of a team, this course is for you.
This course has the aspiration to construct an extension between a hundred years of science and 21st century chiefs. An extension between how our mind functions and how to utilize that information to work on our correspondence and authority capacities.
To see how and why Leadership functions, we first need to get what triggers us. We’ll jump profound into our subliminal inspirational cycles. We’ll examine our cerebrum, consider it our ‘equipment’ and the psyche programs running in it, that is essentially our product.
So anticipate apparatuses, concrete and basic devices that you will actually want to utilize immediately with your group and associates. Eventually, the point of this course is to open the way for another comprehension of inspiration and correspondence, towards another, profoundly successful and feasible model for authority in this 21st century.
However, in particular, before the finish of this course, my point is that you, as an administrator, as a pioneer, will have gotten what a vital job you play in your group and in its prosperity. Also, that you will actually want to use that information and guide your group to another degree of cooperation and commitment.
The Science behind the course…
I will give a system dependent on the most recent bits of knowledge in intellectual brain science and related fields. Inside this system I will introduce you studies, exploration and investigations on human conduct and I will show you how they apply to authority and group the executives.
Conduct sciences have acquired an expanded comprehension of who we are as an animal types, what propels us, what de-rouses us. Why we follow a few group, and why we apparently repudiate ourselves so regularly.
The experiences acquired through friendly brain research, ethology, psychological sciences and all the more as of late the fast leap forwards in neurosciences on account of MRI’s and advances in neuro-symbolism, have given science an entirely different comprehension of who we are as people.
However, then, at that point, when we take a gander at the corporate world and the board styles, there resembles this immense hole between the two universes.
Presently this course, the Science of Leadership, expects to fabricate a scaffold between both. Giving administrators the comprehension of what drives their groups, and the devices to follow up on it.
- Discover a groundbreaking model – and manage yourself and others
- Connect with your team – and discover what truly motivates them
- Improve your coaching skills – through powerful communication tools
- Fire up engagement in your team – by using two secret ingredients
- Generate trust – and boost performance
- Boost loyalty – and stop your people from going to your competitors
- And So Much More… such as genetics, cognitive biases, subconscious belief systems, hiring protocols, sexism, bullying, change processes, brainstorming, meetings and so on …
CPE (Continuing Professional Education)
- Recognize the 3 main subconscious influencers of human behaviour
- Recognize how 4 brain structures influence our decision-making process
- Differentiate between intrinsic and extrinsic motivations
- Identify the most important brain chemicals involved in employee engagement
- Identify cognitive biases negatively affecting team performance
- Identify the most influential studies on how our social environment affects our behaviour
- Understand the consequences of communicating in different mental modes
For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact our support using the Help and Support link at the bottom of this page.
Who this course is for:
- Managers in charge of a team
- Managers looking for tools and insights to manage their team
- Professionals who want to improve on their people skills
- Professionals who want to learn more about human behavior