- 6 real-world projects for your portfolio (not boring toy apps)
- Learn how to think and act like a developer: problem-solving, researching, and processes
- ES6+ is a modern language from the start: Functional arrows, destructuring, the spread operator, optional chaining (ES2020), etc. are all examples of these.
- Classes, constructors, prototypal inheritance, encapsulation, etc. are all examples of modern object-oriented programming (OOP).
- The ‘this’ keyword, higher-order functions, closures, etc., are complex notions.
- What are flowcharts and common patterns for coding?
- NPM, Parcel, Babel, and ES6 modules are among the modern technologies that will be available in 2021.
- 50+ tasks and assignments will help you improve your abilities (solutions included)
- The Q&A area is a great place to get helpful help.
- Create a customized learning route based on your goals: routes of study
It is not essential to have any prior coding expertise to take this course. My goal is to take you from a novice to a pro!
Windows, macOS, or Linux will operate on any computer and operating system. In the course, we’ll show you how to set up your text editor.
HTML and CSS knowledge is a bonus, but not a necessity! There is a crash course on HTML and CSS included in this course.
There are a number of real-world talents that you will gain as a developer as well.
Your job interviews will be a breeze after taking this course since you will have the information and confidence you need.
Jonas, a web developer and designer with years of expertise, is one of Udemy’s top instructors. Every year since 2016, I’ve taught this best-selling course to over 400,000 developers, listening carefully to their comments, and figuring out how they learn.
Which specific topics will be addressed in this training program?
Arrow functions, first-class and higher-order functions, binding and closures are covered in detail.
Deep dive into object-oriented programming: prototypal inheritance, constructor functions (ES5), classes (ES6), encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism, among other concepts. [This is a mini-course]
Professional web developers employ a variety of current tools, including: Module bundlers NPM, Parcel, Babel, and ES6 modules.
This subject is further described in the course curriculum.)
What’s included in the bundle is also as follows:
Easily searchable, high-definition videos (great for Udemy for Business students)
English captions that are of a professional standard (not the auto-generated ones)
Starter code and finished code for each part are available for download.
40+ theoretical films (not dull, I swear!) are available as downloadable slides.
During the course Q&A, you will receive free assistance.
Learn how to code by taking part in one of our many challenges and assignments (solutions included)
You should take this course if…
React, Angular, Vue, or Node.js are on your radar for future use.
This course is intended for the following audiences:
Please consider taking this course, if:
2) you are not confident in your ability to develop actual programs.
You should enroll in this course if you plan on using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue, or Node in the near future.
|File Size :||31GB|
|Updated and Published:||July 23, 2021|