SBI Bank Statement Without Net Banking. State Bank of India (SBI) is India’s largest bank that has the highest number of branches across India. There are 4 different methods to get the SBI account statement. These are as follows.
- Using an ATM card
- Through internet banking
- Checking balance using the authorized bank apps
- Visiting the bank for checking the balance
Apart from these 4 methods, miss call feature and text message features are available too. However, these two features do not provide the statement but only provide the bank balance.
Get SBI Account Statement Using the SBI ATM
- Visit Your Nearest State Bank of India ATM.
- Swipe Your Debit cum ATM Card on the Machine.
- Enter the 4 Digit Password.
- On the ATM Home Screen, Select the “Mini Statement” option.
- The ATM will provide You the mini-Statement.
Get SBI Account Statament From Branch
- Visit Your Nearest State Bank of India Branch Along with Your Passbook.
- Get in touch with Bank Executive & provide them Your Passbook.
- The Bank Executive will Print the Account Statement on Your Passbook.
Download SBI Account Statement Using SBI Quick App
- Download the SBI Quick on Your Smartphone, the App is Available for Free Download on Google Play & IOS Store.
- Register for SBI Quick App Services with Your Mobile Number.
- On the App’s Home Page, click on the Account Services.
- On the Next Screen, Select 6 Month e-Statement option.
- A New Page will Appear where You have to Enter Your Account Number & 4-Digit Password.
- Select the Date From which You want the Account Statement & Click on Submit.
- Once clicked on Submit Button, the Account Statement will Mail to Your Registered Email.
- Login to Your Email Account & Download the SBI Bank Statement to Your Phone.
Why do we need an account statement?
- To apply for loans
- To file income tax returns
- To apply for a new credit card
- To keep track of the transaction
Pre-requisite for SBI bank statement, to avail the SBI bank statement through any of the methods mentioned above, the account holder must possess these.
- Bank passbook (every account holder will have a passbook)
- ATM card
- Online/mobile banking authorization ( Not all account are online banking enabled, the account holder has to personally request the bank to enable the service on your bank account)
Now let’s look into each procedure
SBI Account Statement With the ATM card
- ATM card and valid pin number
- Step 1: Visit an ATM machine anywhere in India
- Step 2: Swipe your card in the ATM machine card slot PS: prefer using SBI ATM machine as the bank will charge if the number of ATM uses has exceeded the allotted ones.
- Step 3: Enter the secret 4 digit pin number of your ATM card
- Step 4: On the screen you will see several options, select the option “Mini Statement”
- Step 5: The ATM machine will now print the statement. PS: This method can be used to get only a maximum of 5-15 previous transactions statement and not more than that, this is why it is called a mini statement.