Punjab National Bank Balance Check in India Here is a step-by-step guide to check your Punjab National Bank account balance. For fastly you choose this process
- Available to customers who have registered their Mobile number with the Bank.
- Give a missed call to toll free number 1800 180 2223 and tolled number 0120-2303090 and get the Account Balance through SMS.
Amid the Covid-19 pandemic, banking from home has gained momentum. The services such as online transfer, balance checks,s and more have made our lives easier and safer. Let’s have a look at several ways in which you can check the PNB account balance.
Punjab National Bank Balance Check
Through Missed Call Banking:
– In order to check your PNB balance through this service, you have to give a missed call to PNB Balance Enquiry Number 18001802223 (Toll-free) & 01202303090 from the registered mobile number.
– The call will automatically disconnect after a short ring.
– Now, the account holder will get an SMS with PNB Account Balance on the registered mobile number.
Through PNB Net Banking:
In order to check the PNB account balance through net banking, you have to register for the net banking service after opening an account with the bank.
Step 1: Log in to your net banking accounts using the User ID and password provided by the bank.
Step 2: On the Dashboard, find ‘Account Summary’ and click on it.
Step 3: Your account summary will appear.
Through PNB Mobile Banking:
Step 1: Download and install the PNB mBanking app.
Step 2: Open the app and go to the PNB balance inquiry option.
Step 3: Click on it and your balance will appear on the screen.
Through PNB SMS Banking
– From the registered mobile number, type ‘BAL space 16 digits PNB Account Number’ and send it to 5607040.
– Once the message has been sent successfully, you will get a reply from the bank.
– You can easily check your PNB account balance in that message.
The PNB account holders can also avail themselves of the e-statements services. Here are some steps for the same.
How to register for PNB E-statements:
– Login through net banking.
– Click on ‘Other Services’.
– Click on ‘Service Requests’.
– Now, tap on ‘New Requests’.
– A page will open where you have to register your email id for the e-statement.