Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2 (Band 9 Model Answers) paid course free. You will Learn Fourteen full-length model essay walkthroughs looking at all question types (Academic and GT) of IELTS Writing Task 2.
- NEW FOR 2020: Live Monthly IELTS Writing Classes – Free!
- Understand the best way of formatting essays according to their question type
- Use a wider range of collocations and expressions related to different topics
- Save more time in the exam by learning a variety of time-saving techniques
- Learn a number of ways of linking ideas together with transitional language
- Discover how a number of complex grammatical constructions can be used
- Learn the precise process for writing a high-scoring essay in IELTS Writing Task 2
- Feel much more confident about tackling any question that comes up in the IELTS Writing exam
Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2 (Band 9 Model Answers) Course Requirements
- To make the most out of this course, you should also watch the original ‘Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2’ course
- You should already have a general understanding of the IELTS exam
- You should already have an understanding of the different types of questions in IELTS Writing Task 2
Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2 (Band 9 Model Answers) Course Description
This course is absolutely engaging and incredibly structured. I was able to follow through the meticulous explanations and reasoning while doing the exercise, which helped me tremendously during the IELTS writing exam… I scored 8.5 in writing using the strategies and planning taught by you. Thank you very much for an incredible course.
Do you battle to consider thoughts when you plunk down to compose your IELTS Writing Task 2 paper?
When thoughts do at long last show up, is it a test for you to foster these thoughts soundly and solidly?
Do you here and there neglect to address all components of the undertaking, just seeing your mistake whenever you’ve wrapped up?
Is it accurate to say that you are somebody who is alright with English as a rule, yet can’t ‘track down the right words’ with regards to composing an article?
Provided that this is true, then, at that point this course may be for you.
‘Dominating IELTS Writing: Task 2 (Band 9 Model Answers)’ accepts all the exhortation and direction offered in ‘Dominating IELTS Writing: Task 2’ (5,000+ 5-star surveys) and applies it to twelve separate papers.
In this course, there are two finished walkthroughs for expositions as per every one of the four inquiry types, alongside two walkthroughs for papers which don’t conveniently fall into these inquiry type classifications and two articles finished during my month to month live classes. All together, this makes an aggregate of twelve complete walkthroughs of Band 9 papers.
Each of the papers centers around an alternate theme (counting innovation, work, culture and instruction among numerous others), assisting you with producing thoughts regarding an assortment of fields and lift your scope of subject related jargon. The course applies to both the Academic and General Training modules
Throughout the span of around 40 minutes, I will take you through the cycle of how to move toward the inquiry, plan your paper, compose your presentation, foster your thoughts in your body sections, and close with a solid decision, all with a scope of complex language structure and refined jargon. What’s more, with 12 model responses to go through, this gives you more than 9 hours of video content!
There are likewise activities to finish after the finish of each walkthrough that will allow you the opportunity to unite the new theme related collocations, scholarly jargon and durable language you have learnt.
This course works best as an ‘backup’ to your primary composing contemplates. At the end of the day, to make the most out of this Model Answers course, it is firmly prescribed for you to go through the first ‘Dominating IELTS Writing: Task 2’ course prior to starting as the entirety of the expositions here depend on the systems, methods and direction instructed in that course.
In any case, you can in any case profit a ton from these model answers on the off chance that you take the two courses simultaneously.
This has been one of the most requested video courses from my 45,000+ Udemy students, and I’m really excited to be sharing it with you now. So let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone aiming to score a band 6.5 or above in the IELTS Writing exam
- Anyone who is struggling to write coherent, well-organised essays in IELTS Writing Task 2