Kotlin Coroutines – Your Course to Become a Master Easily. Learning coroutines and building apps with it. All with Android MVVM Architecture, retrofit, live data, viewmodel.
- Fundemantal concepts of Kotlin Coroutines and why they are needed
- Jobs, dispatchers, suspend functions
- Async / Await
- Flow Operators
- StateFlow and MutableStateFlow
- Using Kotlin Result Type with Coroutines
- Using Coroutines on Android Projects
- Example Android projects with source code
Kotlin Coroutines – Your Course to Become a Master Easily
In this course we are going to start with what coroutines are, will look at all basic concepts like suspend, async / await structure, jobs, dispatchers. Then we are going to continue with advanced topics like flows and channels. Finally, we are going to finish the course by building two Android applications matching industrial standards.
Also in each lecture, we’re going to implement some code on what we have just learned to solidify our knowledge.
My aim in this course is to give you a quick start on Kotlin coroutines in the beginning and finish at a master level. I will not only try to explain how these concepts work, I will also make sure that I am explaining when to use each one of these coroutine concepts.
As Kotlin is gaining more and more popularity each passing day and Google also revealed Kotlin as their preferred language, i think that learning Kotlin is now essential especially for Android developers. On the other hand, concurrent programming is being more and more essential as the applications get more complex. Coroutines is the best way to handle Concurrency and knowing how to use it probably will give you a couple of steps of advantage. I hope i can help along the way.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for kotlin developers who are seeking to learn coroutines from a beginner level to master level and android developers who want to use coroutines in an Android projects