iOS & Swift – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp. Learn to build iOS Apps from scratch using the Swift programming language – the latest and fastest-growing programming language in the world. Get a detailed introduction to Swift, Xcode, Object-Oriented Programming and have a portfolio of 5 fully functional apps to show at the end of this course. Welcome to Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp – a massive, challenging, fun, and rewarding course that will get you to a point where you can call yourself an app developer! This course combines both our in-depth iOS App Development with Swift [FREE 3 hour intro] and The Complete iOS App Development with Swift [paid upgrade] courses into one complete package to help you learn all you need to know about iOS development. If you want to create apps for iPhone
What you’ll learn in iOS & Swift – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
- You will have the ability to create any app you desire.
- Create an app-based business of your own.
- To apply for junior developer jobs at a technology firm, create an app portfolio.
- As a freelance iOS developer, you can become a digital nomad.
- Learn how to use SwiftUI, Apple’s most recent user interface framework.
- Learn how to use Apple’s new ARKit to create Augmented Reality apps.
- Using Apple’s new CoreML, develop apps that use machine learning.
- Learn how to wireframe, mockup, and prototype your app idea by becoming an expert in app design.
- To publish your apps and generate downloads, master app marketing.
- I’ll teach you everything you need to know about programming even if you don’t have any prior experience.
- A Mac with macOS 10.15 (Catalina) installed, or a PC with macOS.
- All apps will be developed in Xcode 11 (which is available for free download).
- I’ll show you how to get Xcode installed and configured step by step.
iOS & Swift – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
With over 39,000 5-star ratings and a 4.8 average, the Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp is the HIGHEST RATED iOS Course in Udemy’s history!
This iOS 13 course is the most in-depth iOS development course available, clocking in at 55 hours.
Even if you have no prior programming experience, our comprehensive app development bootcamp will teach you how to code in Swift 5.1 and create stunning iOS 13 apps for iPhone and iPad.
I’ll walk you through everything you need to know to succeed as an iOS app developer, step by step, in engaging and entertaining video tutorials.
The curriculum has been completely redesigned for iOS 13 and Xcode 11, and now includes comprehensive modules on Apple’s newest technology, such as SwiftUI for iOS, iPadOS, and macOS app interface design, ARKit for creating Augmented Reality apps, and CoreML for machine learning.
You’ll also have a portfolio of more than 25 apps to show off to any future employer.
Become a member today, and you’ll be able to enjoy the following benefits:
With just one course, you can go from novice to iOS 13 app developer.
We understand that you’ve come here because you value your time; if you wanted to watch someone else’s show for hours on end without knowing what they’re doing, you’d go to YouTube.
As a result, by the end of the course, you’ll have a firm grasp on the following concepts:
Don’t squander your valuable time.
Don’t waste another minute of your precious life watching low-quality YouTube videos, listening to instructors you don’t understand, or learning from teachers who have no real-world in-person teaching experience. Take this course and see why so many people are raving about it, and why over 39,000 students have given it 5 stars!
Instead of spending $8000 and taking time off work, get this course and learn at your own pace!
Take my word for it, or read what some of my previous students had to say about the course:
“You will not find a better teacher than Angela, who does an excellent job of encouraging you to learn Swift the right way. I want to encourage everyone thinking about taking this class to get it, as it is the BEST Swift programming class I’ve seen anywhere, and I’ve tried quite a few.”
“Angela is an amazing teacher!” exclaims Marco Zanirato.
“This course was fantastic; it was only after taking a few more courses from others that I realized how good it was; it taught me more than I expected, it provided great instructions, and it provided a lot of hands-on tasks to drill-in the concept.” – Marc
“IT IS #1!!!!!!!!! Absolutely Amazing. The best iOS course i have ever taken. Angela explains everything the way it needs to be explained, so everything is easily understood. The concept of this course is built to make you learn, not just watch and repeat. Angela is highly educated and it is very much noticeable during the entire course. Again, it is fantastic. Thank you. Please create more courses!!!!!” – Eduard Khachian
I’ve revised my expectations for what a 5 star course should be for Udemy. Angela, you%27re awesome! I already rated the course as 5 stars early on (at about 20%
“I took a lot of courses on Udemy and elsewhere, and none of them were as clear and perfectly paced as this one!” – an Frasier
“I’ve taken a lot of self-learning courses on udemy and elsewhere, and I can honestly say that this is one course that I didn’t want to end. It’s like one of those movies that you wish would keep going. Whatever concepts were covered were covered very beautifully and made learning quite simple. I got so many answers to Why? in this course, such as how closures work and why they work that way… why delegates work that way. Thank you so much for this course.”
If you’ve worked with iOS apps before and aren’t sure if this course is right for you, take a look at what some of my students had to say:
“This is the best-organized course for learning Swift that I’ve seen, and it’s excellent for teaching Swift programming, including vital information about Xcode, Github, Cocoapods, Stack Overflow, Alamofire, Firebase, REST APIs, and all the services commonly used by app developers; they show all the ways of using Xcode and other services that took me months to learn willy-nilly. Wish I had this course a year ago, but even with a
Who this course is for:
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding, then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with Swift 5.1 and native app development. Start with the Xcode walkthrough lesson and we’ll get you familiar with iOS development in no time!
- If you are switching from Objective-C to Swift then this is a fast-track way of doing it. You can get started straight away with the Intermediate Swift Language module.
- If you are a pro iOS developer and want to quickly get up to date with Apple’s latest technology, then start with the modules on SwiftUI, ARKit and CoreML.
|File Name :||iOS & Swift – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||6.27 gb|
|Publisher :||Dr. Angela Yu|
|Updated and Published:||10 Oct,2021|