Introduction To V-Ray in 3ds Max: Official V-Ray Mentor. Learn the essentials of V-Ray from an Official V-Ray Mentor | V-Ray for 3ds Max. Designed for new and existing users of V-Ray. Learn from scratch or refresh your skills, in this class you’ll learn how to use V-Ray effectively to achieve photorealistic results in your 3D renders.
- Learn from an Official V-Ray Mentor
- Understand the basic foundations needed to use V-Ray in 3ds Max
- Build upon the skills learned to create photorealistic images
- Know what Global Illumination is
- Navigate the V-Ray Interface and Setup
- Lighting with HDRI, IES and V-Ray Sun and Sky
- V-Ray Light Lister
- V-Ray Cameras, Exposure Control, White Balance and Focal Lengths
- V-Ray Material Setups
- Render Set Ups and V-Ray Render Elements
Introduction To V-Ray in 3ds Max: Official V-Ray Mentor
Official V-Ray Mentor.
Jake Denham is recognized by Chaos Group as a V-Ray Mentor, and they comply with the standards of the Chaos Group Academy program.
Take the guesswork out of 3D visualisation.
Designed for new and existing users of V-Ray. Learn from scratch or refresh your skills, in this class you’ll learn how to use V-Ray effectively to achieve photorealistic results in your 3D renders. You will learn useful techniques used in V-Ray and 3ds Max to create amazing images.
Introduction To V-Ray: The Quickest Way
This is the start of your journey. In this course, I am going to walk you step by step through how to use V-Ray within 3ds Max effectively and quickly.
It’s great to have you here. I LOVE 3D RENDERING ESPECIALLY V-RAY!
In this class we will learn:
1. How to Download and Install V-Ray, 3ds Max and Photoshop
2. How to switch to the Vray Interface
3. How to Create Your First Photorealistic Render
4. What Global Illumination is and How To Use It
5. How to Create a V-Ray Lighting Demo Scene
6. Why To Use a V-Ray Plane
7. How To Use the V-Ray Sun
8. How To Use V-Ray HDRI to Light Your Scene
9. How To Create the V-Ray Interior Scene
10. How To Use V-Ray IES Lights
11. How To Use the V-Ray Light Lister
12. Camera Types
13. Camera Focal Lengths
14. Camera Exposures
15. Camera White Balance
16. Camera Auto Tilt
17. Camera Depth Of Field
18. Animating Cameras
19. How To Make V-Ray Materials
20. How To Create V-Ray Render Elements
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I am an Offical V-Ray Mentor, meaning I have been trained by Chaos Group to train and certify V-Ray users. I have given talks at universities and conferences including Autodesk University, BFX and Creative Expo.
I have spent the last 15 years figuring out how to make world-class renders. I did this through a Bachelors and a Masters of Arts from Universities in the UK. And working for some of the best design teams in places like Monaco, USA and UK. You can get all my knowledge. Seriously, I will teach you the most important things that will get you making remarkable 3D images.
My Promise to You I’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message. I want to make this the best course on how to use V-Ray. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I’ll make it happen.
Knowing V-Ray is a great skill to have that is in demand and highly marketable. These are the exact steps I use to deliver remarkable work to dream clients. I’ve landed many jobs with the skills that I teach you in this course.
With a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enrol button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Interior Designers, Architects, 3D Generalists
- 3D Visualization Artists, 3D Artists, 3Ds Max and V-Ray Users
- Anyone new to V-Ray