Getting started with VMware vRealize Automation 8.1 paid course free. You will learn New to vRA and/or Automation? This course will take you from zero, to deploying your first blueprint in vRA!
- Basic vRA Concepts
- How to Deploy vRA 8.1 in your Home Lab
- How to Deploy your first Blueprint in vRA
Getting started with VMware vRealize Automation 8.1 Course Requirements
- Should be familiar with vSphere/vCenter basics
Getting started with VMware vRealize Automation 8.1 Course Description
Need to learn vRealize Automation, yet don’t have a clue how to try and introduce it?
The target of this course is to take you from zero information on vRA, to having the option to convey it, and arrangement a fundamental outline, just as present that diagram in a self-administration index. At the finish of this course, you’ll have the entirety of the apparatuses, information, and experience important to move into cutting edge vRA subjects and organizations
VMware vRealize Automation (vRA) permits clients to make self-administration gateways, robotize the conveyance of virtual machines, applications, and IT foundation. Mechanizing the conveyance of these administrations empowers the predictable conveyance of this framework, which implies we can guarantee security is executed effectively without fail, and we can scale to exceptionally enormous organizations..
In this course, we’ll cover the following:
- vRA Basic Components (Architecture, Cloud Assembly, Service Broker, Code Stream)
- vRA Platform Architecture
- Deployment options
- vRA 8.1 Installation
- Home Lab Setup
- Leverage vRealize Easy Installer
- Basic Initial configuration of Cloud Assembly
- Creating Cloud Accounts
- Creating Cloud Zones
- Creating a Project
- Creating Image Mappings
- Creating Flavor Mappings
- Creating your first Blueprint (we will be deploying a virtual machine)
- Deploying a Blueprint
- Managing Blueprints
- Service Broker
- Releasing items to service broker
- Setting up approval chains
- Limiting deployment duration through lease policies
- Restrict what your users can/can not due with day 2 policies
- and more!
About your Instructor
Hi! My name is Mike, and teaching has been my passion for 10+ years. My background is primarily in Network, Virtualization, and Automation. I’ve spent time working for large organizations, both as a customer, a professional services engineer, and an architect. I also have experience working for several large OEMs. I firmly believe in learning by doing, so what you will not find in my courses is a lot of slides! I like to spend as much time as possible in the GUI/CLI as I believe that’s where the real learning happens!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone new to vRealize Automation